We want to thank EVERYONE who has worked on this project. Its a huge list of friends, hobbyists, artists, companies and with out a doubt all our amazing backers who believed in us and our project. We are bent on making this a project that will be remembered for a very long time so hold tight the best is yet to come!
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page here!
Sign up here to receive our newsletter.
Your information will not be shared or used in any other manner than to send you our newsletter/updates.
If you are not yet familiar with Studio X, here are few things to get you started.
Studio X Features
- One removable brush/tool hanger. Can be mounted at your work area. Hanger will hold up to 30 brushes and/or tools.
- Two wet palettes –ABS injection-molded with thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) seals and paint wells for inks and washes. The second wet palette can be used to keep metallic paints separate from regular paint or could even be used to hold tools, bits, paper, sponges, or sprues.
- Two removable side panels with two shelves per panel
- Magnetic strips to hold your minis in place on the shelves.
- Two door sliders
- Two removable tool /accessory trays (can be used as a basin to rinse brushes)
- Slip-resistant rubber feet
- Retractable handle
- One pack of two wet palette sponges and fifty sheets of wet palette paper
The dimensions of the Studio X are 8.125”x7.25”x13.25” (206 x 184 x 337mm)
The dimensions of the wet palette are 7.25”x6.5”x1.25” (184 x 165 x 32mm)
The internal dimensions of the shelves are 7.25”x2”x4”(184 x 51 x 102mm)
Replace the door sliders with profession-grade self-healing cutting mats.
A Studio X light that has 40 super bright 5800K – 6000K day-light LED bulbs. The light has a six-foot cord and features and on and off switch (International adapters available). Light dimensions are 9”x3.1”x5.3” (230x80x135mm) cm).
A padded case for extended travel that holds the Studio X and the light. Includes a shoulder strap.